Monday, April 16, 2007

04/16/07

Today I was going to give an update to this blog about life in South America and some observations about the differences between the US and South America. Also, I was going to add a list of websites that I have researched over the last few months. However, none of this seems appropriate today considering the events that have taken place at Virginia Tech. So I will post this information another time and simply offer my silence to the students who were killed today in this historical and tragic event. I hope that one day the people in America will realize the results of our violent culture and focus on ideas that will help avoid these kind of events in the future. Please take care of yourselves and even though I am not religious, may a higher power be with the families that lost love ones today.

No comments: