Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update on Life, July 2007

Well it is the middle of July 2007 and my life keeps on changing on a daily basis. Janina and I are expecting our baby in January. We have decided to stay in Pittsburgh for a couple of years to have the baby and start our family, get married, get our master's degrees, and then move back overseas. It is a lot to give up but I think( stress the word think)it is for the best and we will reap the rewards from this decisions. However, I am scared more now than ever. I was scared before about living overseas and having a baby but I am even more scared staying near my hometown. We will see. So if anyone reads this blog still and is in Pittsburgh please feel free to drop me an email and look me up. I am going to take a couple years off from teaching to get my master's and support my family. I will keep this site going with some travels around the US and baby information.

No comments: